Please feel free to keep an eye on our career board for listings and submit your application for consideration. We have a team that puts our customers and merchants first with a keen eye on better ways to reach community.
We are looking for a Part time Sales Associate.
Must be available days, evenings and weekends
Please bring your resume and references to the store.
Suzy Shier is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join its existing store team.
Are you energetic, motivated and looking for a new career challenge? If this sounds like you or someone you know, stop by the Suzy Shier Welland location nearest you and drop off your resume.
We offer a fun work environment, competitive salary, an achievable bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package.
This isn't just a job. It's a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless! We are Canada's newest national provider of wireless communication services. We are providing voice, text and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a company that's going to win by doing what its competitors haven't been able to do: make customers happy. We're building a brand they'll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for employees. We believe that you can't have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we're going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience. Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile. Check out the job description below:
We are currently seeking WIND Specialists to join our retail location in the Seaway Mall, that is available for full-time and who can do the following for our customers:
- Provide solutions via the most unique and exciting retail experience, and
- Make them smile and feel happy about their choice to do business with us
Experience - Minimum of 6 months of progressive retail experience
Education - High school diploma/GED Qualities that will ensure your success:
Customer Service - Can you provide exceptional customer service where the customer asks for you by name?
Amazing Attitude - Can you empower customers while sharing your knowledge about our products and services?
Positive people person - Are you able to bring positive energy when interacting with customers and your teammates?
Personal Ownership - Can you be entrepreneurial when providing a one stop shop experience to our customers?
Accuracy - Can you meet store standards while focusing on the sales lifecycle in a conversational manner?
Continuous Change - Do you thrive in ever changing environment while offering creative solutions?
Social Media Interest - Are you intrigued by Texting, Tweeting, Facebook and the latest gadgets?
Quick Learner - Can you learn about wireless technology and give great customer service in a fast paced environment?
Apply in store or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Corporate Stores
We are in search of Sales Consultants to join the Bell Corporate Stores Team. We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to:
• Providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients
• Creating a great place to work for our people and
• Being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
This position allows the Sales Consultant the opportunity to welcome, interact and follow-up with our customers. It is the Sales Consultant's responsibility to fact find to determine the customers' wants/needs and to provide them with a total solution balancing the customer's expectations with the store's profitability. The Sales Consultants focus will be on:
• Putting the WOW factor in place for customers.
• Ensuring total satisfaction and loyalty of customers.
• Realizing and achieving potential revenues, not just revenue targets.
• Controlling expenses.
• Participating as a full contributor to the store team.
• Meet or exceed sales targets by presenting customized solutions to our customers.
• Assume responsibility for the knowledge of product, service and campaign/promotional offerings.
• Actively participate in training and coaching initiatives.
• Understanding of competitive products and promotional offers.
• Provide after sale support by following-up as required/requested and thereby ensuring customer loyalty.
• Solidify the customer/Bell relationship and take initiative to go the extra mile to exceed the customers' expectations.
• Ensure customer conflict/objections/concerns are resolved, including escalating as required.
• Act as a Bell ambassador by professionally representing the Bell store and the organization in accordance with the Bell value standards.
• Anticipate, analyze and communicate sales trends to store management.
• Perform retail store "details" completely and accurately to ensure effective and efficient store operations
• Retail experience in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
• Commitment to driving sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
• Flexible to work with a 35km radius of original store of hire
• Comfortable with technology such computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
• Reports to a Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
• Company paid demo phone line
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
• Disability Benefits
• Group RSP with company matching component
• Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
• Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
How to apply
Make sure to attach your resume.
The masculine and feminine used in this job description refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Bell is an equal opportunity employer.
Full time position
Must have some knowledge of cell phones and electronics.
Please drop off resumes to the Cell Tell kiosk (main entrance near Health Wise)